The Academy delivers a program to promote physical and mental health. Physical fitness helps our body stay strong and mental fitness helps us to sustain good mental health. Our program provides students with countless opportunities to learn, practice and develop both physical and mental fitness. New students to the Academy after a short period of time develop positive relationships with their peers, improved relationships with their family, try new things, be more creative and take risks.
- Daily exercise
- Regular fitness testing
- Mandatory Physical Education lessons
- Structured physical training sessions
- Fitness programmes
- Daily hygiene checks
- Balanced healthy diet
- Minimum eight hours sleep
- Encouraging positive relationships with family and friends
- Regular video calls to family
- Structure and regular daily routines
- Psychological assessment on arrival
- Access to a registered therapist
- Regular meetings with the on-campus nurses
- Counselling and coaching
Lt. Guy, Dual BSc, MSc, Cert-ED, RKIN
Physical Education teacher, Lt. Guy, leading the way with fitness training and meditation.
Several studies have indicated that an increase in physical activity and fitness may improve academic performance. Robert Land Academy’s program is filled with opportunities to be physically active. Students are actively encouraged to improve their fitness, we often see an improved attention span, improved grades and a healthier attitude towards their education.
Learn more about Physical Activities in our Programs
Content coming soon